Neuro Rehabilitation Program
Adjusting to life with a neurological disorder is difficult, but rehabilitation can help.
Rehabilitation programs benefit individuals suffering from neurological conditions as a result of trauma or injury, as well as those with acute or progressive debilitating disorders. The Summa Rehab Hospital team helps individuals with such conditions work toward improving their mobility, self-care abilities, communication, cognition, and independence.
At Summa Rehab Hospital, we develop a custom treatment plan for each individual we serve. Treatment goals may be related to:
- Strength and endurance.
- Coordination, balance, sensation, and vision.
- Cognition and communication.
- Speech and swallowing.
- Mobility, transfers, and self-care activities.
- Medication or pain management.
- Safety and lifestyle changes.
Through Summa Rehab Hospital’s neuro rehab program, patients have access to: