Summa Rehab Hospital, a partnership with Vibra Healthcare, provides an all-inclusive rehabilitation regimen based on the specific needs of each patient.
Our 60-bed inpatient acute medical rehabilitation hospital provides a safe, cheerful environment where patients benefit from our compassionate and professional round-the-clock care.
Our licensed therapists are dedicated to helping patients re-learn skills lost through injury or illness an can easily accommodate the individualized therapy needs of each patient.
- Fully dedicated inpatient physical rehabilitation
- 24/7 hospital level care
- 60 private rooms with private bathrooms
- 4 Bariatric rooms with overhead lift devices
- Bedside dialysis capability
- In-house radiology suite and pharmacy
- Large indoor and outdoor therapy training areas
- ADL suite – bath, bedroom, kitchen and living space
- Classroom for community programming
- On-site parking for patients, physicians and visitors
- Café for employee and visitor dining
Latest News: http://www.uromed.com/blog/2012/08/02/lasci-visits-spinal-cord-injury-patients-at-summa-rehabilitation-hospital/